AMA 20k Walk Championships 2021
AMA 20k Walk Championships 2021 Adelaide SA – August 8th 2021
Postal Races – July 24th to August 22nd 2021
Contact :- George White – firstname.lastname@example.org
While we would love to see you all in Adelaide on August 8th, realistically COVID times are still uncertain and the cost of booking travel which allows cancellation is very high.
Therefore we have decided that the 2021 Championship will again allow postal entries. If you can join us of course you will be very welcome but if not we hope your State/Territory can organise a race under the following parameters:
1. We will allow races to take place up to 2 weeks before and up to 2 weeks after the 8th August (i.e. from July 24th to August 22nd).
2. ALL entries are to be with me by August 1st 2021 with a $20 entry fee (separate from any State/Territory requirement). Only one race entry will be allowed
3. Entry forms and all payment details can be obtained via email from George White, completed entry forms can be returned to George via email
4. Races must be on a measured and certified course of between 1 to 2 kilometres in length
5. A full complement of judges is required.
6. All paperwork is to be sent via email to George White including:
• Start lists
• Result sheets
• Judges summary sheet
• Lap score sheet
7. Results will be tabulated and sent out by 28th August along with medals.